Our federal client is undertaking a large-scale business transformation overhauling the disability sector. The Agency is setting up a new "Risk in Change" team to deep-dive Enterprise Risk, create and manage frameworks, ensure consistency is applied to capturing, preventing, detecting and managing risks as projects transition to BAU operations.
Initial 2 year-terms are on offer with the intention to extend beyond - with potential to be based in Melbourne CBD or Geelong.
The purpose is to work alongside and support the Assistant Director of Risk in Change to capture, prevent, detect and respond to risks, ensure the risk management framework is consistently applied at all levels as you support projects and programs transition into operations. These are enterprise-level risk roles with emphasis change readiness.
We are seeking 1 x APS6 Level Senior Risk in Change Officer and 1 x APS5 Level Risk in Change Officer to form a newly established team under the Assistant Director.
- Support NDIA Branches and Partners undertaking research and developing the risk framework for "Risk in Change"
- Undertake Risk Assessments and facilitate Risk Reviews
- Monitor and analyse trends in risk
- Work with management and teams across the Agency to raise awareness of "Risk in Change"
- Support the business areas usage of a new IRM (Integrated Risk Management) software application in relation to "Risk in Change"
- Assist and Develop reports on Risk in Change issues
- Experience supporting Risk and Assurance teams - 12 months + experience
- Experience supporting and implementing enterprise risk management frameworks based on ISO31000:2009 or CPS220
- Experience facilitating and/or supporting Risk Reviews and Workshops (ideally)
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels up to Executive
- Great written and verbal communication skills and solid reporting and administration skills
- A diverse background would be ideal and candidates with experience in government, banking, insurance are encouraged to apply
Hit APPLY today or contact:
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725.