- Ensure all maintenance staff operate safely and comply with policies and procedures
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance of Rollingstock and ensure on-going operations based on business requirements
- Be the subject matter expert and provide expertise on the rollingstock for the reliable, and efficient operations within Queensland networks
- Monitor locomotive trends to improve reliability and availability of rollingstock
- Monitor rollingstock maintenance and repairs of ECP brake systems
- Works scheduling and wheel condition monitoring
- Assist in the management of inventory and inventory system to ensure the availability of spare parts
- Management of all plant and equipment, ensuring it is maintained and complying with safety legislation
- To assist in the collation of job and labour costing and invoicing
- Ensure all costs are managed with in a budget
- Trade qualification relevant to the maintenance and repair of Rollingstock.
- At least 10 years of experience in Rollingstock maintenance
- Qualified in Track Safety Awareness/Rail Industry Safety Induction
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com