- Experience coordinating large-scale IT hardware and software rollouts (1000+ devices)
- Previous experience deploying gaming machines into pubs/clubs/casinos
- Immediate start
About the Company
Talent International is working in partnership with a large Australian organisation within the construction industry, to assist in sourcing an experienced Rollout Officer/Deployment Engineer.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be an endpoint deployment specialist with deep experience in large-scale IT hardware rollouts. Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Project Leads and SME's to schedule and execute end device rollouts
- Providing daily summaries of hardware rolled out and software installed
- Maintaining an accurate defect/issue log and asset register of the devices
- Interacting with stakeholders to ensure that the rollout is on track with milestones, quality and costs
- Monitoring rollout progress, troubleshoot and escalate issues
- Preparing installation guides, completing rollout checklists and other required documents
To be successful applicants MUST have:
- Extensive hands-on experience coordinating large-scale IT hardware and software rollouts (1000+ devices)
- Proven experience deploying gaming machines into pubs/clubs/casinos required
- Experience delivering large-scale rollouts into greenfield sites (such as shopping centres, hotels, large residential buildings etc.)
- Experience creating rollout schedules using MS Project
- Experience creating rollout guides and test cases
- White Card
Our client is currently interviewing candidates for an immediate start.
Rate commensurate with skills and experience.
Apply now or contact Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.