They are currently looking for a Mid to Senior Ruby on Rails Developer. This will be a permanent position based in Adelaide.
- Helping build a strong team around the product and clients
- Developing new features for the flagship product
- Developing new products on our technology stack
- Contributing innovative ideas on how things should be done
- Working (sometimes directly) with clients to deliver features that meet their business needs
You will be proficient in the following technologies:
- Ruby and Rails Development.
- Ubuntu Linux
- Experience managing production Linux servers
- Experience with automated server provisioning tools like Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience developing web applications
- Proactive/Can do attitude
- Ability/Willingness to learn new technology
- Good social skills and ability to work with a range of different people and skills
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button below or call Kapil on 08 8228 1566 for a confidential chat.