- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 9 days ago
- Multiple SAP skillset roles available!
- Contract until December 2020 with 2 x 9 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline clearance
Our client is an inclusive organisation where diverse skills, perspectives and backgrounds are appreciated, valued and relied on. They are a central agency of the Australian Government, with an important role in supporting the government's ongoing priorities through public sector resource management, governance and accountability frameworks. You will be given the opportunity to be part of projects to enhance internal systems and enable the department to effectively deliver services to the government.
Our client is seeking an S/4 HANA Solution Architect who will utilise their extensive industry best practice business process, functional and technical knowledge, as well as proven SAP S/4 HANA implementation experience to support the vision of Department of Finance GovERP Program. Responsibilities include:
- Perform the necessary technical architecture and make recommendations to meet the business requirements
- Project deliverables against the planned target dates as reflected in the project schedule
- Ensure the Technical Delivery Team adhere to the Processes and standards
Skills & Attributes
- Operational business experience with a strong record of performance in the respective functional area
- Experience in understanding Enterprise Architecture and working collaboratively with Enterprise Architecture teams
- Experience working as a functional lead on more than two signification SAP S/4HANA projects
- Knowledge of functional process and technology integration points with an SAP S/4 HANA centric landscape
- Demonstrated project management methodology and experience in managing projects
- Experience leading and implementing business process design recommendations and changes
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6291 6322 or email@example.com for further information.