This role requires the candidate to have in depth understanding of Identity Management, Access Control and Security Role architecture and design of SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA systems. In his/her past roles, the candidate should have designed and implemented S/4 HANA Procurement Solutions - Greenfield or Landscape Transformation implementation, on premise or cloud deployment scenarios.
- SAP Identity Management, SAP GRC Suite, SAP Enterprise Threat Detection solution projects involving - S/4 HANA Central Finance or Green Field implementation and Cloud Line of Business Solutions
- Manage Identity Management, SAP GRC Suite, SAP Enterprise Threat Detection and Security Role solution architecture analysis, design, build, test and deploy with:
- Ability to work independently and carry out solution build, functional specifications for developments, unit testing and integration testing
- Minimum 4 years and two end to end SAP S/4 HANA SAP Authorizations and Security implementation consulting experience.
- Solid knowledge SAP solutions relating to SAP Identity Management, SAP GRC Suite, SAP Enterprise Threat Detection - Provide solutions including analysis of business requirements, development configuration and testing, and supporting the delivery to the business during the preparation and implementation phases of the project
- Expert knowledge focused on Security, Access & Identity Management - Knowledge in the following topics: SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance, SAP Enterprise Threat Detection, SAP Identity Management, SAP Authorizations
- Knowledge in SAP Cloud offerings Identity and Access Management - Knowledge in the following topics: Identity Access Governance (IAG), Identity Authentication Service (IAS), Identity Provisioning Service (IPS)
Please submit your application to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or Blake.Willoughby@talentinternational.com for further information.