- Multiple SAP skillset roles available!
- Contract until December 2020 with 2x 9 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline clearance
Our client is an inclusive organisation where diverse skills, perspectives and backgrounds are appreciated, valued and relied on. They are a central agency of the Australian Government, with an important role in supporting the government's ongoing priorities through public sector resource management, governance and accountability frameworks. You will be given the opportunity to be part of projects to enhance internal systems and enable the department to effectively deliver services to the government.
Our client is seeking a SDO SAP Technical Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall technical management of SAP S/4 HANA implementation and cloud line of business solutions projects throughout its lifecycle. This role requires the candidate to have in depth understanding of delivery of SAP S/4 HANA systems involving - system landscape design, Upgrades, Consolidation, system conversion to SAP S/4 HANA, SAP S/4 HANA Greenfield or Landscape Transformation implementation, on premise or cloud deployment scenarios. Responsibilities include:
- Managing, planning and overseeing technology project delivery
- Ensure adherence of standards and best SAP practices
- Translate business requirements using defined reference architectures, technology trends and implementation
- Ensure the Technical Delivery Team adhere to the Processes and standards
- Maintain regular contact with service provider, infrastructure, gateway and IT security providers
Skills & Attributes
- Project management methodology knowledge and experience managing projects
- Experience in definition of Program Charter, Program and Project Scope and objectives
- Technology skills with SAP HANA, SAP NW SSO, SAP Solution Manager
- Experience to manage the inter-dependencies between Technical Delivery Team Workstream
- Ensure that Technical Delivery Team Managers Plan, Manage and Track the detailed activities of their teams
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6291 6322 or email@example.com for further information.