Our client based within WA Government are seeking the skills and experience of a Project Officer with a background in Safety and Quality to assist and provide support to maintain Dashboard portals, organising of meetings as well as developing site access documentation for contractors to attend rail tracks.
Day to day responsibilites:
- Collating and updating Stats on Fortnightly/Monthly basis
- Assist in the development of presentation and reports for management meetings
- Entering data into IFRIS reporting systems
- Providing general day to day support to the manager of Rail Safety and Access.
- Prior experience as a Project Officer, ideally within a Safety and Quality background.
- Able to generate reports and dashboards with a variety of tools, such as Excel.
- Self starter, with a strong admin background who is organised and manages workload well.
- Excellent communicator who can work as part of a close knit team.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For more information please call Courtney Errichetti on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com