There will be some travel required in this role up to Newcastle & regional travel . We are looking for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Coordinator, experienced in site inspection & auditing for compliance role
- To manage key safety requirements measured through an enforceable undertaking
- Assisting the team with incident investigations and reporting.
Key Requirements for role:
- Degree in WHS or similar is mandatory
- Project management experience
- Construction white card
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 (2015), AS4801 and ISO1400
- Field experience conducting workplace inspections in the building and construction industry.
- Incident investigation and Return To Work experience
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, please contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.