- $100000.00 - $145000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Julie Starcevic
- 2 months ago
You will join the Cyber-Security practice unit team with current working from home arrangements and permanent office location in Melbourne, CBD.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical work across application support & maintenance for IDAM platforms
- Lead major incident management calls
- Work with business stakeholders, other Engineers, Iteration Managers, Architects and Security teams.
- Maintaining and updating relevant documentation such as Network Diagrams, Configuration Databases along with process and procedural documentation
- Provide technical support within Managed Services' ITIL aligned service deliver processes including Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management.
- Previous experience across IAM Development, support and upgrading
- Minimum of 4 years' hands-on experience delivering solutions with SailPoint Identity Now.
- Previously integrated different connectors such as AD, Azure AD, OKTA through SailPoint Identity Now.
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
- Certification in SailPoint and/or ITIL
- Experience in using version management tools such as Git
- Exposure to CI / CD practices and tools
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the APPLY button now!