- New South Wales
- Attractive Base Salary + Uncapped Comms
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lucy Nguyen
- about 1 month ago
- Multiple positions available to be first on the ground
- Uncapped Comms + get $$$ on closed opportunities
- Flexibility + Health Insurance + Daily Catered Lunches
- Accelerate your career to become an AE and coach new starters
- Laptop, phone and licenses provided to be successful in the role
With over $60M in funding, our client is looking to grow across several roles in its brand-new Sydney office. A few of those are opportunities to be the first SDRs on the ground, working with the SDR Manager and AE's on acquiring new business, account mapping and helping shape the culture of the office as it grows.
As the APAC HQ, you and team will be leading the expansion of the region - so if you thinking outside box, have a roll up your sleeves mentality and are not afraid to make suggestions - this one's for you!
How will you contribute?
- Efficient research and prospecting activities to target large mid-market to enterprise businesses across all industries
- Work closely with Account Executives to map out your account patch and organise product demonstrations with decision makers
- Efficient use of prospecting tools and Salesforce CRM to use data is updated
- Learn and grow with the team, and not be afraid to suggest new ideas!
What they are on the lookout for?
- 1 years' experience in a B2B outbound calling role
- Be ambitious and driven to get into a closing role
- Possess a growth mindset and have a start-up mentality
- Be open to feedback and have a willingness to learn
- Experience with using tools such as Lusha, ZoomInfo, Salesforce CRM, HubSpot and Sales Navigator
If you're up for the challenge, please apply now and note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates must have PR or Australian citizenship, unfortunately no sponsorship can be provided.