- New South Wales
- $53,000 Base + 9.5% + Commission
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lucy Nguyen
- about 2 months ago
- Great training and development program
- History of internal promotions and working across different global offices
- Unlimited earning potential with commissions and accelerators
Our client is global provider for business insights and services to the world's largest business across all including big tech giants, firms, and the large banks. With over 2,000 staff worldwide and close kit team here in Sydney, they are looking for an enthusiastic, go getter to join their sales team. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates or someone who is looking to build out a career in sales!
What will you be doing in the role?
- Identifying and establish relationships with senior leaders of businesses
- Conduct outreach activities over phone calls, emails, and other marketing activities
- Have a consultative approach to customers to qualify the client's needs
- Work with internal teams and your manager effectively
- Conduct consistent research into the market to keep up with industry trends
- Effective use of the CRM to keep data updated
What they are looking for?
- Must have a bachelor's degree, be an Australian citizen or have PR
- At least a years' experience in customer service or sales (ie, retail, hospo or phone-based sales)
- Have experience or an interest in Financial Services is a plus
- Great verbal communication and written skills
- Willingness to learn and work within a fast paced, team environment