- Melbourne C B D
- Day Rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 24 days ago
12-month initial day rate contract with 24-months of extension options for Federal department based in Melbourne CBD. Our client is undertaking a number of strategic projects within the Office of the CIO including SAP CRM to Salesforce migrations, API and digital partnership programs and cloud transformation. This is within an ICT shared services environment where infrastructure is shared across more than one federal agency and third-party vendors, with Agile teams distributed nationally (Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Geelong etc).
The Office of the CIO (OCIO) seeks an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join a dynamic fast-paced team.
- Maintain and configure Health Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining user roles, monitoring application storage, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity
- Develop customised reports and dashboards as required by the business
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues and work with external vendors to resolve them
- Install and configure 3rd party packages
- Raise support tickets within Salesforce
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and configuration
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functional requirements and changes needed
- Maintain data integrity by doing regular data checks and reviews
- Access level management, reporting, data management, training, release testing, release notes
- Be the go-to contact for internal staff
- Attend daily stand-ups to review and discuss enhancements and features in monthly sprints with developers and other 3rd party vendors.
- More than 3 years' experience within Salesforce eco-system
- Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 (will be a stand out)
- Exhibit a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom fields, workflows, custom views
- SCRUM/ AGILE methodologies - stand-ups, sprints, retrospectives, showcases, CI/CD, DevOps and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in DevOps environment and configure and support CI/CD functions.
- Experience in administration and configuration of Social Studio, Einstein Analytics and/or Health Cloud, Service Cloud is desirable.
- Australian Citizenship and ability to secure a baseline clearance may be required.
email@example.com // 0484 071 998
firstname.lastname@example.org // 0408 388 680