- New South Wales
- $800 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 23 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a federal government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join the existing team of Business Analysts.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced Business Analyst who has experience in facilitating and determining business requirements and supporting development teams by translating business requirements into User Stories in JIRA with clear specifications and acceptance criteria's for build & testing.
This is a contract role until 30th June 2021 with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Ashfield + WFH.
- Understanding end to end business processes align to current build and future enhancements.
- Experience developing and facilitating user and stakeholder workshops
- Initiating and facilitating requirements gathering activities to identify and document.
- Producing various levels of requirements documentation for various stakeholder audiences, both technical and non-technical, including high level designs, detailed system requirements, business process mapping, use cases, design documents and training materials
- Experience working with Salesforce Developers and clearly communicating business requirements by accurately capturing them into EPICs and User Stories for the technical development team.
- Participate and assist UAT stakeholders in completing UAT testing by writing test case scenarios, setting up data and resolving functionality related queries
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst with a focus across Salesforce CRM implementations
- Demonstrable working experience in Salesforce Service or Community Cloud modules build or implementation (mandatory)
- Mulesoft knowledge will be an advantage
- Experience working on Lightning Platform with at least one of those in a BA role, implementing Salesforce applications and technologies
- Experience on large scale IT Transformation Programs.
- Experience in AGILE delivery using SCRUM (including ceremonies) or Kanban methodology.
- Candidates with Salesforce certifications will be preferred.
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.