- Salesforce Technical Consultant
- Permanent Role
- Sydney CBD location
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing Salesforce Partner here in Sydney. My client has a strong pipeline and are looking to build out a strong and collaborative team.
We're looking for more than just good system integrators and developers to solve these challenges. We're looking for great people who can genuinely influence, direct and deliver the very best possible ROI for the customers.
Key skills and experiences
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Salesforce required
- Experience mentoring junior developers and contribute to training practice
- Experience building, managing and deploying Flows and Process Builders
- Experience developing/maintaining Custom Lightning Components
- Experience using/implementing Custom Metadata driven solutions
- Experience with the Metadata API and automated deployments (Atlassian stack preferred but not essential - git/jenkins also works)
- Ability to work successfully autonomously, but also be a collaborative member of the wider team
- A certified expert in the Salesforce Service Cloud platform, including lightning.
- Extremely strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
For more information, please contact Rosie- email@example.com