This is the 5-6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Ashfield.
- Take learnings from other team members to contextualize data & its complexity, identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Collect and interpret data, analyse results and report the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Share your expertise & insights with other analysts and business areas to facilitate coordination and optimize data remediation impact
- Filter and "clean' data, proactively "get your hands dirty' by deep diving into issues, triaging them using debugging logs and resolving them.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information & often incomplete data sets with attention to detail and accuracy
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Demonstrated use of data analysis techniques for business problems
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.