Offices are based in Melbourne CBD, with staff currently working from home.
- Design Salesforce solutions in accordance with business requirements and non-functional requirements
- Set up and manage Salesforce environments
- Dealing with SSO, two-factor authentication, and certificate problems.
- Troubleshooting email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails.
- Examine time-based workflow and scheduled APEX queues to make sure there are no unexpected entries.
- Examine SFDC error and debug logs for any surprises. For any external application that synchronizes data with SFDC, look at its error logs to see if a new error pattern has developed.
- 5 years + salesforce development experience with application support experience being a plus
- Strong development skills in Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex, Visual Force, Einstein and Analytics
- Fluent with GIT and continuous integration and delivery
- Fluent understanding of cloud based technologies
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer Certification ideal
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement