- $100000.00 - $130000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Fuad Al Habshee
- 22 days ago
Amazing opportunity with a global organization that is currently expanding their digital team in Melbourne. As the Salesforce Developer, you will anchor assignments from a technical perspective, participate in problem definition, solution design, development, deployment and maintenance of solutions based on Salesforce.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform Requirement Analysis, Technical Design and participate in developing specifications such as user stories.
- Draft technical solution architecture meeting client's requirements.
- Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documents demonstrating sound rationale in making design decisions.
- Design, develop, and maintain complex Apex and VisualForce applications.
- Perform development activities including coding and configuration as well as guide team members.
- Participate in troubleshooting client support activities, including liaising directly with the clients.
- At least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations
- Experience in design and development of mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform.
- Thorough understanding of the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
If this is YOU, please click APPLY or you can email your RESUME directly to me at email@example.com or call me on (03) 9236 7720