- $150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Rosie Willson
- 6 days ago
- Senior Salesforce Developer
- Initial 12 month fix term cotnract
- Sydney CBD
We have an exciting opporutnity for a Salesforce Developer to join a leading building and cotstruction, here in Sydney CBD. This role will be reporting into the Salesforce Tech Lead and will be predominately BAU work.
- Working with the business unit's BA's and Salesforce Tech lead to translate business and functional requirements into technical specifications and solution designs
- Responsible for building solutions on the Customer platform while applying Salesforce best practices.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities from a Salesforce perspective to simplify the platform from an Org health perspective.
- Act as key person for collection & documentation of Deployment Components, coordination with deployment team in case of failures.
- Responsible for running test classes prior to release into UAT & coordination with developers to resolve any failures.
- Responsible to run test classes in production and identify & coordinate with team to get the failures resolved.
Key skills and experiences
- 6+ years of working in IT Development role
- 3+ years Salesforce development
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Works well autonomously and in team setting
- Ability to balance enhancements and escalated support tasks
- Salesforce certifications highly desirable
For more informaiton, please contact Rosie- email@example.com