- Day Rate $
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 3 months ago
Our client is a community focused federal government agency. They have multiple long term contracting opportunities experienced Salesforce Lightning Developers with 3+ implementations.
This is a 12 month initial contract based in Melbourne CBD, with excellent daily rates negotiable and further 12 month option to extend.
You will be working closely with the UI/UX team to deliver improved accessibility and user experience for end-users. As part of a large Salesforce implementation programme, your work will include development in Lightning UI, Communities, Knowledge, Reporting and Dashboards and a range of cloud based solutions.
The client is implementing Service Cloud, Health Cloud and Communities.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Strong prior experience on Salesforce Development, Configuration and Customization - 3 + Salesforce CRM implementations within Agile environments (SAFe nice to have)
- Experience with Service Cloud, and other experience including Community Cloud and Health Cloud, Partner Portal and Customer Community portals
- Atlassian suite and CI/CD tools
- Experience designing and building Lightning Components, Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, building rapport and managing stakeholder expectations
APPLY today or contact:
email@example.com | 0433 872 700
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0408 388 680