- Melbourne C B D
- 12mnths FT. Multiple opportunities
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ali Andrewartha
- 3 months ago
Both Salesforce Developer and Administration responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate Salesforce upgrades, releases, patches & hot fixes across Salesforce production/ non-production environments according to the implemented SDLC best practice framework
- Execution of assigned workload for 2nd and 3rd level technical support including triage, analysis, service restoration, request fulfilment, defect fixing and enhancements on Salesforce platform and applications
- Provide platform and application monitoring, preventative maintenance as well as continuous improvement
- Take responsibility for the creation of change requests and software release packages required to achieve successful application deliveries while ensuring that the principles, policies, product standards
- Keep knowledge artefacts required for the support and maintenance of new, enhanced and changed application software up to date.
Key skills and experience required
- Recent experience as a Salesforce developer with a background in Salesforce administration.
- Requires Salesforce Administrator Certification and a least 1 Salesforce Developer Certification
- Previous experience working on enterprise wide implementations and roll-outs (Salesforce and other CRMs an advantage)
- Experience in enterprise application software development including: analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support
- Understanding of the SDLC, release management, environment management and configuration management.
- Solid Salesforce Administration experience (standard and custom objects, security and access, user/ data/ activity management, reports and dashboards, workflows and process automation)
- Salesforce Customization (using SOQL, Apex Classes/ triggers/ Visualforce pages, Lightning components)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (an advantage).
- Excellent problem analysis, root cause diagnosis and solving skills working effectively as part of a team to resolve multifunctional problems.
- Experience working in dynamic and rapidly changing environment with good knowledge of information systems support practices and ITIL
Apply now or call Ali (Alice) from Talent on #03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion