- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Candice Powell
- about 1 month ago
12-month initial day rate contract with 24-months of extension options for Federal department based in Melbourne CBD. Our client is undertaking a number of strategic projects within the Office of the CIO including SAP CRM to Salesforce migrations, API and digital partnership programs and cloud transformation. This is within an ICT shared services environment where infrastructure is shared across more than one federal agency and third-party vendors, with Agile teams distributed nationally (Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Geelong etc).
The Office of the CIO (OCIO) seeks an experienced Salesforce Functional Analyst to join a dynamic fast-paced team.
- Assess business objectives, formulating solution options, and driving stakeholder support.
- Quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the Salesforce application.
- Be part of agile delivery, capturing functional requirements, converting them to Epics, User stories.
- Lead (or play a key role) in application solution design efforts.
- Configure OOTB components.
- Progress to holding end-to-end functional responsibilities as it relates to the analysis, design, built, test, and deployment of enterprise level solutions including the assessment of viable solution options, formulating and presenting solution options to various levels of business stakeholders.
- More than 3 years' experience within Salesforce eco-system
- Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211
- Experience working with Salesforce Health Cloud, Service Cloud & Communities
- Business Process mapping / Re-engineering background for B2C & B2B Service processes ideally in disability and health care sector
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops with senior and multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Demonstrated systems delivery experience working in multi-disciplinary teams in Agile and similar methods to co-ordinate and assure systems delivery outcomes
- Great Communication skills.
For more information:
email@example.com // 0408 388 680