- $ Day Rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 11 days ago
Our client based in the South East is looking for an experienced Salesforce Lightning Developer with at least 1+ end to end greenfield implementation.
This is an initial 4-6 week contract through to Christmas for someone who can commence immediately or by start of December (immediate preferred) with the option to extend into 2021.
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to work with a functional lead and business SME to implement a new greenfields instance of Salesforce Enterprise Service and Sales Cloud. This is a brand new implementation for 30 staff. It is a hybrid and varied role where they are looking to implement email to case, set up user profiles and access, sales and leads pipelines management with integration into current online ordering and other corporate applications.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- To be available to commence immediately for an initial short term (4-6 weeks before Christmas) with potential to extend into 2021
- Strong prior experience on Salesforce Development, Configuration and Customization
- 1 + Salesforce CRM implementation
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience designing and building Lightning Components, Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience working in a small business where you will need to engage at all levels from the CEO to support staff and wear multiple hats
APPLY today or contact:
email@example.com | 0433 872 700
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0408 388 680