- $100.00 - $125.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Joelle Beaton
- 8 months ago
This role will alsolead small teams, and work collaboratively with vendors and internal stakeholders to deliver successful business outcomes.
- Partner with the Clients Salesforce product owner, and with vendor teams to deliver a high profile and business critical Salesforce project (brownfield remediation + capability uplift)
- Assess current data models and system capability for inefficiencies and propose improvements
- Assist in validating proposed designs will achieve the right outcomes for the business
- Work collaboratively with vendor functional and technical team members to ensure the 'right' solutions are always identified and defined, and that all software development is to the highest of quality
- Complete hands on technical delivery including Salesforce configurations, coding and integrations
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum work experience: ten years of software development and five years of Salesforce application development
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Experience building integrations to 3rd party applications
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Community Cloud
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification at a minimum. Desirable platform 2 (advanced, more focus on integrations)
- DevOps experience including use of tools to support CI/CD pipeline.
If you are looking for your next exciting opportnitiy and have the above skills and experience please "APPLY NOW' for Immediate review or call Talent on 03 9602 4422 asking for Candice or Dejan.