- $600 - $1100 per day
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 7 months ago
Our client is a community focused federal government agency. They have a long term contracting opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Lightning Developer.
This is a 12 month initial contract based in Melbourne CBD, with excellent daily rates negotiable.
You will be working closely with the UI/UX team to deliver improved accessibility and user experience for end-users. As part of a large Salesforce implementation programme, your work will include development in Lightning UI, Communities, Knowledge, Reporting and Dashboards and a range of cloud based solutions.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Strong prior experience on Salesforce Development, Configuration and Customization
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, and other experience including Community Cloud and Health Cloud, Partner Portal and Customer Community portals
- Experience designing and building Lightning Components, Apex and Visualforce development
- Prior experience implementing a Salesforce platform based CRM project using an agile methodology
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, building rapport and managing stakeholder expectations
APPLY today or contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7719