- New South Wales
- $700.00 per day
- Job Type
- Scarlett Cooke
- about 2 months ago
- Marketing Cloud Specialist- Production Support
- Initial Short term contract role
- Global Software Vendor
We have an urgent requirement for a Salesforce Marketing cloud specialist with extensive experience on production support. This is an initial short term contract role, that is very likely to extend.
The Marketing Cloud Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- This position is responsible for building email campaigns and associated landing pages.
- This role includes hand-coding HTML emails, building template-based emails, and using Marketing Cloud's proprietary scripting language, automation and database tools to ensure that customers' emails are dynamic, efficiently-coded, and render correctly across a wide variety of email clients.
- In addition, the Technical Producer, Consultant is responsible for conducting preliminary testing for functional and rendering quality, preparing program assets for deployment by either the customer or a Marketing Cloud Deployment Specialist and documenting customer-specific processes and work instructions.
Key skills and experiences:
- 5+ years' experience as a Marketing Cloud Specialist with Digital Marketing and/or Marketing Automation Industry Experience
- Master-level experience in test plan development and execution and documentation management
- Specialist-level experience in HTML and CSS coding, AMPscript or Guide Template Language coding, quality assurance and the Marketing Cloud Email product and platform
- Advanced-level experience in public speaking, modular or template development and CloudPages or microsites
- Intermediate-level experience with executive presence, SQL, and Automation Studio
- 2+ Years of web development with strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and Photoshop
- Knowledge of email compliant HTML and email marketing platforms
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Google productivity tools (preferred)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certified / Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certified / Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, client-facing consulting skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail
All candidates must hold valid Australian work rights/visa and must be able to commence work immediately.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Rosie Willson at Talent International: email@example.com