We have recently partnered up with a creative, data and technology business built to inspire growth for its clients. They provide end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale.
In this dynamic role you will work with a number of different clients to design practical, scalable solutions that leverage the functionality and best practices of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You'll interact with clients and work closely with experts from a range of disciplines including strategy, creative, technology and digital.
- Gather and refine business and technical requirements for projects
- Assist with designing practical, scalable solutions that leverage the functionality and best practices of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Challenge existing processes for further efficiencies
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud configuration including use of Journey Builder, AMPscript, Automation studio and Cloud Pages
- Project manage the end-to-end campaign build process working with developers and designers. This includes; sprint planning, QA & UAT and feedback cycles.
- Build and manage a backlog of activity for multiple clients in parallel.
- Analyze data to discover patterns and trends, then provide commercially focused recommendations
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing, technology, and/or consulting
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience and certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including familiarity with Journey Builder, and the Connector (Email Specialist and Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications)
- Familiarity with additional marketing automation systems a plus
- Well-developed presentation, organizational, and meeting facilitation skills
- Experience with gathering requirements and writing user stories
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to distill requirements and action items from multiple information sources
- Ability to transform high level concepts into realistic examples that clients can understand and absor
- SQL skills essential
- Knowledge of data modelling and process documentation a plus
- Understanding of Salesforce ecosystem and common integration points with marketing systems a plus
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW" button or alternatively call Wes Elsayed on (03) 9236 7766 or for more of a confedential chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org