- New South Wales
- $600 - $750 per day
- Job Type
- Majella Sanders
- about 1 month ago
- Demonstrable SalesForce Opportunity Management experience, from lead to close
- 3-6 month initial contract with possible extension
Our client is a leading global SaaS vendor, offering a broad range of products and services.
This role would see you leading opportunity management, sales enablement and sales process improvement. As the hands-on champion of SalesForce, you will support the sales & operational leadership in aspects of opportunity management, sales reporting and analytics, as well as generating key insights for the business.
- 5+ years of relevant experience data analysis and insight generation
- 3+ years of prior sales / finance operations, or business intelligence
- SalesForce Administrator Certification and demonstrated advanced expertise in SalesForce administration
- Advanced expertise in Excel and Report creation/generation
- Strong quantitative data analysis background and experience in lean, system/process continuous improvement
- Experience in sales enablement
- Great opportunity to join a newly created centralised team, within a well-recognised global market leader
- Warm, friendly and professional culture
- Flexible working conditions - working remotely and occasionally coming into the office if need be
- 3-6 month initial contract role with a strong possibility of extension beyond.
- Paying a daily rate commensurate with skills and experience
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview. Please apply for this role NOW!