- Melbourne C B D
- 6+ month contract
- Job Type
- Ali Andrewartha
- 10 days ago
- Work closely with the business, understanding their needs and produce Solution Architectures for Salesforce enhancements
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, enterprise/domain architects and business analysts to define solution architectures.
- Solution Architectures and Solution Outlines using Enterprise Architecture standards, patterns and building blocks.
- Build Key Decision Documents (KDDs).
- Ensure solutions align with the Enterprise Architecture principles, guidelines and standards.
- Present solutions and KDDs to the Architecture Review Board.
Key skills and experience
- Solid experience as a Solution Architect in large and complex enterprise environments for Salesforce enhancements
- Experience customising Salesforce Marketing cloud, Service cloud and advancements for business needs.
- Previous experience integrating Service cloud with ServiceNow (SNOW) - an advantage
- Ability to communicate complex technical designs and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven experience providing advice on technical aspects of development and integration (changes, deviations from specifications) ensuring that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied.
- Take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution
- Identify, evaluate and recommend options, and implementing if required
- Working knowledge of contemporary web content management and digital experience platforms
How to apply
Apply now or call Ali from Talent on 03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion