- New South Wales
- $180000.00 - $210000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Rosie Willson
- 5 days ago
About the company
This role will be joining an Australian based and owned company who currently have a huge growth pipeline, which offers great potential for development and learning. The team is currently sitting at around 100 people, which means you have a rare opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment. Due to a recent acquisition, this role is unique as it will allow you to join a small-company culture, with the backing of a large organisation, which brings multiple opportunities for growth and development. You will also have exposure to the latest Salesforce technologies.
Key Skills and Experience required
- 5+ years experience working as a dedicated technical architect on the Salesforce Platform
- Proven ability to design and deliver successful solutions for a broad range of clients
- Core technical experience in Apex, Triggers, Visual force, Communities, Lightning experience, Lightning component development, Web Services.
- Expert level experience of Salesforce and its underlying platform architecture.
- Salesforce certificates highly regarded