- New South Wales
- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Rosie Willson
- 1 day ago
- Salesforce Platform Administrator
- Permanent role
- Serve as primary system administrator for the SFDC environment.
- Understand the full functional breadth of the Salesforce platform and be able to recommend configuration-based approaches to business functionality requirements.
- Assess the impact of new requirements on SFDC and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to support new functionality or process enhancements
- Maintain and manage user permissions and access
- Works with Platform Manager, Tech Lead & developers proactively for task prioritization, resolving issues and escalations.
- Responsible for code release and deployment activities.
Key Skills and experiences
- 7+ years of working in IT roles
- 3-5 years working as a dedicated Salesforce administration
- Experience deploying and leveraging Salesforce Lightning
- Experience working with Gearset - CI/CD Tools is a must
- In depth expertise in creating workflow rules and process builder flows
- Experience with data modelling, custom objects, permissions, SOQL queries is a plus