- New South Wales
- $120000.00 - $150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Majella Sanders
- 25 days ago
- Demonstrable Salesforce technical and functional experience
- Experienced across 2 end to end Salesforce implementations
- Permanent opportunity
Our client is a highly respected global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. They enable their clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead who will work on one or several client sites, and be responsible for the following:
- Perform Requirement Analysis, Technical Design and participate in developing specifications such as user stories
- Draft technical solution architecture
- Design, develop, and maintain complex Apex and VisualForce applications
- Participate in developing proposals, effort estimates and review from a technical perspective
- Perform development activities including coding and configuration as well as guide team members
- Participate in troubleshooting client support activities, including liaising directly with the clients
Required Skills and Experience
- Approximately 8+ years of relevant experience
- At least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations
- Experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications
- Good understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application and the Force.com platform
- Experienced Apex and VF development, Triggers, commonly faced errors and governor limits
- Good understanding of configuration options
- Exposure to Web service development (SOAP/Rest, others), knows secure integration practices
- Exposure to Lightning development knows lighting architecture and best practices (good to have)
- Experienced working with CI/CD Tools and Agile
This is a permanent role, paying a salary in the region of $120-150K (possibly more commensurate with skills and experience).
Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply.
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!