- Day Rate $ Neg.
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 6 months ago
12-month initial day rate contract with long term extension options for Federal department based in Melbourne CBD.
Our client is undertaking a number of strategic projects within the Office of the CIO including SAP CRM to Salesforce migrations, API and digital partnership programs, and cloud transformation.
This is within an ICT shared services environment where infrastructure is shared across more than one federal agency and third-party vendors, with Agile teams distributed nationally (Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Geelong).
- Analyse, design, and develop Salesforce solutions (eg HealthCloud, ServiceCloud)
- Provide technical leadership through knowledge share, quality reviews
- Ensure design solutions adhere to governance and standards.
- Coach and mentor staff (direct and third party)
- Develop a "DevOps' approach
- Provide leadership / coaching to squads
- Attend daily stand-ups to review and discuss system improvements with developers and 3rd party vendors.
- 3-5 + years of Salesforce platform experience with an excellent understanding of Apex (hand-on)
- Experience integrating Mulesoft with the Salesforce Platform (SOAP XML and/or REST API services)
- Salesforce configuration management (Salesforce CLI, Eclipse, VSCode or equivalent)
- CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins) and demonstrated experience working in "DevOps' and driving CI/CD
- Demonstrated experience mentoring, and leading teams, and building team capability best practice engineering standards
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
firstname.lastname@example.org // 0484 071 998
email@example.com // 0408 388 680