- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 17 days ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Salesforce Tester'.
- Perform all test management activities including test planning, writing of test cases and test scripts, defect logging and tracking, and creation of effective test data
- Perform all aspects of test verification activities including system/ integration testing, functional testing, regression testing, UI testing & production verification testing
- Provide test status reports covering test coverage and test results
- During testing work closely with business stakeholders and business analysts to review application defects and recommend corrective action
- Detect, log and report program bugs and glitches and assist in troubleshooting error
- Capture logs & analyse for troubleshooting issues and defects
- Work with the Business Analyst, facilitate user acceptance testing with the business against acceptance criteria
- Provide input to automated tester to move manual test cases into TOSCA tool for automation testing
- Minimum 4 years testing experience and proven experience across the testing lifecycle with solid (minimum 2 years) experience in testing Salesforce service cloud application, Salesforce Classic/Lightning, associated integration (Mulesoft) & Salesforce connectors.
- Experience working in an agile environment using SCRUM and/or Kanban methodology
- Exposure to SQL/SOQL
- Solid understanding of customizable features which are built into the Salesforce solution
- Experience in test planning, test execution and management of defects and test reports
- Experience in test automation frameworks such as TOSCA
- Strong knowledge & experience of JIRA & Confluence tool.
- QTest tool knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are a must.
- Ability to self-manage & organise
- Candidates with Salesforce Certifications will be preferred
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com