A large government department has an open opportunity for a skilled and experienced individual to engage in a medium-length contract role based in Canberra for an SAP Architect/ Integration Specialist.
- Competitive contract rate based on full-time hours.
- Australian citizenship and high-level security clearance required.
- Work on a government modernisation project!
Application Criteria -
- Multiple years of consulting experience, across varied customers and industries, with a deep understanding of the SAP ecosystem, SAP Fiori, cloud services and products;
- Integration experience with multiple SAP modules, SAP Cloud offerings, SAP Connectors and systems;
- Designing and developing high-quality SAP business solutions that are fit-for-purpose within a global ICT environment;
- Usage of non-SAP products and technologies in the areas of Portal, Data warehousing, ETL, Mobility and Integration middleware;
- Proven track record of problem-solving in a complex and diverse technology environment;
- A good understanding of infrastructure, network and security layers within a global operating environment;
- The ability to translate business needs into functional and/or technical requirements and design;
- The ability to rigorously test system solutions with real business scenarios.
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment, adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies;
- Ability to work closely with colleagues and in a team environment;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills including the ability to articulate IT trends to management and staff; and
- Demonstrated experience in training and knowledge transfer.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.