- $125 - $155 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Fyfe
- 11 months ago
- 6 month initial contract + 2x 6 month extensions
- Australian citizenship a must - clearance is ideal
- Working on a whole of government high-profile project
About the Organisation:
Our large government client is one of the main revenue collection bodies for Federal Government. Working within this organisation will give you a sense of inclusiveness and diversity to better meet the needs and expectations of the community, while delivering on proposed commitments to government and the community. They are focused on building on a strong culture of integrity and making the necessary cultural changes to align with the transformed client experience.
- Has solid experience in Modelling BI solutions including design, configuration and development of extractors, staging objects, cubes, views and queries using a range of Bex and other tools
- Understands and can apply Business Warehouse principles in the SAP BI environment
- Has a solid understanding of one or more SAP modules such as HR, FI, SRM, MM and/or Solution Manager.
- Has good ABAP programming skills in a BI environment
- Has knowledge and experience in Design and development of dataflows from R3 and external data sources
- Is experienced in Configuration and Activation of Data sources
- Has good knowledge and experience in the creation of Process Chains and Info Packages
- Good BW/BI administration and maintenance skills
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake Willoughby-Thomas on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.