- Job Type
- Petrina Hudson
- 22 days ago
- SAP BW Developer
- Sydney Olympic Park location
- Initial 4-month contract
- Attractive daily rate on offer
As the BW Developer you will be passionate about proactively driving business transformation by implementing innovative SAP based reporting solutions. Responsible for configuring, developing and administering SAP BW reporting solutions.
- Actively participate in analysis and development of detailed design, configuration, functional and technical specifications for Lion's new BW/4Hana BI solutions.
- Follow design and development standards/methodology to ensure consistency, quality and reliability in the build of all solutions.
- Plan and coordinate all development activities to ensure key milestones and deliverables are achieved.
- Leverage key Vendors, such as SAP, to provide technology innovations and resolution of all critical system defects.
- Provide counsel to the BI Technical Leader on best practices regarding SAP reporting applications
- Hands on experience of SAP BW application including the latest BW/4Hana version
- Experience integrating BW with various SAP applications including S/4Hana, C4C, CPI-DS
- Experience integrating and leveraging SAP's BI suite including Business Objects, Lumira, Analysis for Office etc
- Performance tuning experience
- Understanding of various data integration processes and Data Warehouse methodologies.
- Ability to investigate and aid functional experts with knowledge around BI reporting solutions.
- Strong Business stakeholder relationship management.
- Strong application development and technical design skills.
All candidates must be available to attend interviews and start work at short notice.
For further information please contact Petrina Hudson - Petrina.email@example.com