You'll be working closely with the internal team, business stakeholders and vendors to ensure alignment before cut over. Reporting to the project manager you'll also liaise with other SAP specialist and technical data teams.
You will be responsible for;
Review current documentation for Asset Hierarchy development and maintenance, with a view to
- Asset hierarchy structure;
- Functional Location label codes;
- Functional Location and Equipment description naming convention;
- Object Type application;
- Catalogue Profile application;
- Default CAP Type application;
- Replacement Cost application;
- User Status application;
- Standard Functional Location application including planning levels, high levels and nodes;
- Asset life application.
Workshop any anomalies or issues found when developing/completing documents and confirm business rules with business stakeholders
Review part of the current Asset Hierarchy Standard for as per the Style Guide;
Review asset hierarchy and relevant master data fields (e.g. Object Type, Catalogue Profile, Default CAP Type and Standard Functional Location) against the newly developed standard;
Build up new and changed data in electronic format, so that it can be uploaded into the new system
- Must be experienced in Asset hierarchies (Functional location hierarchies) in SAP PM or S/4HANA Enterprise Asset Management
- Experienced in Cataloguing / Taxonomy, in the area of mechanical, electrical and civil assets
- Will also have strong skills in interpreting technical drawings and structures and preferably have an engineering background
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com