Our Client requires an experienced Functional Analyst to closely with customers and vendors to deliver and support SAP services that are focused on SAP Financial and Controlling module and its integration with other SAP muddle..
- Works with customers to assess current business and system processes and support definition of solutions and improvement plans
- Supports SAP FICO Implementation projects through all phases including blueprint, realization & testing, final preparation and post go-live support.
- Supports data mapping and conversion activities.
- Establishes test plans and leads unit integration and user acceptance test efforts.
- Develops functional specifications and coordinates the testing and integration of development activities
- Configures SAP system to meet design requirements
- Develops end user training materials and provides post implementation support as required
- Reporting: Applies expertise in defining metrics and reporting capabilities to support FICO solution
- Works in collaboration with vendor and other SAP consultants to assess ongoing project issues and risks and to work with customer and management in managing those risks
- Serves as a subject matter expert SAP FICO best practices and advises customers on maintenance and industry best practices.
- 5 years or more SAP FICO implementation experience including at least one full lifecycle SAP Project
- Previous SAP FICO configuration experience.
- Understanding of industry standards software lifecycle development methodology.
- Functional knowledge of SAP financial accounting modules General ledger accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and Bank accounting.
- Functional knowledge of SAP controlling modules Cost element accounting, Cost Centre Accounting, Profit centre accounting and Product cost controlling.
- Functional knowledge of SAP FICO integration with other SAP modules such as Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Human capital management and Project systems.