- Job Type
- Erin-Marie McDonald
- 13 days ago
Our client is a central agency of the Australian Government, with an important role in supporting the government's ongoing priorities through public sector resource management, governance and accountability frameworks. Based at our client's centrally located office, you will have the opportunity to be part of projects to enhance internal systems and enable the department to effectively deliver services to the government.
This opportunity will see you work as part of a project team, where you will be responsible for ongoing maintenance, development and enhancement of Fiori/UI5 applications in both S/4 and ECC landscapes. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Architecture, design and development of Fiori/UI5 applications
- Supporting SAP Fiori architecture and applications
- Translating business goals into appropriate solutions
- Solution integration for 'as is' and 'to be' interface design models
- Implementation of Fiori solution as per blueprints
The successful candidate will possess:
- Significant experience in development of SAP Fiori/UI5
- Experience in HTML5, REST and OData protocols
- Experience developing Fiori applications in S/4
- Experience with SAPUI5 theme designer
- Good understanding of SAP NetWeaver Gateway Framework
- Experience in KPI designer, Smart Business Apps, Adapability and Extensibility of Standard Apps
- Experience in ABAP and/or Java programming
- Relevant SAP certifications
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain a Baseline security clearance. Possession of a current clearance will be advantageous.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.