- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 year ago
This role is a 9 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter.
Some of the key responsivities include -
- Coordination with various stakeholders to support and drive decision making, review and governance of design solutions put forth by the IT delivery partners and planning and informing the business stakeholders of the activities required for successful deployments.
- To drive an optimal design outcome within the governance framework set up in Equip.
- Projects are related to enhancements delivered for existing solutions, structural government reforms resulting in re-organisation by mergers /split or strategic business initiatives with IT Enablement programs delivered.
- Demonstrated experience in designing SAP solutions and integration with Non-SAP applications in the specific functional area.
- Experience in SAP Procurement and Ariba, Travel & Expenses, Functional Procure to Pay
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills in a multi-vendor environment.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying multiple solution options and drive decision making, working with stakeholders to support and endorse the design and deployment plans.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.