- $1000.00 - $1185.00 per day
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 24 days ago
Contract until July 2020 + possible extension
Brisbane City Location
The purpose of this role is to provide SAP EWM Functional consulting/specialist services to support a large financial project.
Role Specific Duties
The primary duties of this role include the following:
- Provide SAP EWM subject matter expertise and implementation skills and leadership - specialising in EWM modules and cross module integration.
- Provide insights and expertise in best-case business practices in the area of Extended Warehouse Management
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect and adhere to and implement functional architecture
- Ensure end to end process integration, and lead/manage business analysis activities
- Support and execute comprehensive end to end testing
- Ensure documentation developed and maintained to support solution, including business process modelling
- Undertake knowledge transfer and training, including training of End Users where required
- Provide support and mentoring for embedded Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Change Managers and Trainers within the program
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders, facilitates effective communications and fosters relationships across program/projects.
- Lead and manage specialised teams and bodies of work
- Provision of support and improvement
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Undertake EWM functional responsibilities through the life cycle - including ensuring process and system integration
- Ensure the solution reconciles to the business requirements
- Orchestrate and support process reengineering
- Liaison with Implementation, Training and Change Management Teams
- Solution documentation, procedures, support of training material development
- Training delivery and knowledge transfer
- Support user acceptance testing
- Trouble-shooting and support post productive migration
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3031 4522 for more information.