- $100 - $125 per hour
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- 9 days ago
The Enterprise Performance Framework (EPM) within the department has evolved post the implementation of SAP. A number of manual processes have a high user error rate which requires high manual intervention by Payroll Services to identify the error and then consult with the SAP Chief to ensure the correct actions and changes are implemented.
This manual intervention increases the risks of data errors and fraudulent activity (as highlighted a recent Payroll Internal Audit report). As well, due to the design of this solution, the department is unable to provide accurate and automated organisational movement information. The improved solution will be simple and intuitive for users to significantly increase 'right first time' outcomes and reduce rework and manual intervention to very low levels. The new solution seeks to replace the current outdated and error-prone Adobe form solution for organisational reassignments with an effective and efficient solution for the following processes:
- Salary Progression
- Change to work schedule rules
- Temporary Transfers
- Higher Duties
- Extension of Temporary Contracts
- Transfer at Level
- Demonstrated at least seven years' experience as a functional analyst across large portfolios and programs of work with developed understanding of core SAP functional and implementation principles.
- Demonstrated experience in developing functional design artefacts
- Experience in SAP HRIS objects and its dependencies
- Experience in SAP project cutover/migration and go live activities and support
- Demonstrated experience in working businesses in the adoption of best practices, identifying potential complex business problems.
- Demonstrated ability in communicating with all forms of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure the appropriate changes are communicated and decisions made in a timely manner.
- SAP HR experience a must
- Ability to effectively work as part of a multiple teams in BAU & Project with minimal supervision
- Ability to work autonomously and have excellent time management skills
- Experience working in an Agile project delivery environment
Please apply now or contact Mats Rorvik on 07 3221 3333 for a confidential discussion.