The Department requires the services of an experienced SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) and Project Systems (PS) Functional Analyst to advance the Asset Assessment System Project. This role plays an integral part of a multi- disciplinary team.
- Work as part of a team of functional consultants and analysts to enhance the Plant Maintenance and Project Systems solutions for the department.
- Develop and test functional enhancements for the business solution.
- Working across integration points of FICO, MM and AA.
- Assist with testing, implementation and refinement of the process.
- Provide end user training when required.
- 5 years SAP PM Module solution experience
- 5 years SAP PS Module solution experience
- Minimum of 2 SAP full life cycle implementations
- Demonstrated experience with strong technical and business knowledge of both the SAP Plant Maintenance and Project Systems modules.
- Demonstrated experience in the full project lifecycle and ITIL.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and innovative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience developing and recommending options and implementing solutions to enhance business performance and reform business processes.
- SAP ERP 6 experience would be highly regarded
- Experience working in a government environment with Prince2 methodology and ITIL Change Management.
Thank you for reviewing this opportunity! Please apply now or call Danielle Wren or Tom Circosta on 07 3221 3333 for a confidential discussion, should you require more information. Alternatively email below.