You will also be recognised as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) as you will be providing expert advice and knowledge on the matter to ensure deliverables are met through successful configuration. Also, you will be responsible for managing a team to ensure the deliverables are met as you work with senior stakeholders within the department as well as the end users.
- Configure and test SAP S/4HANA EWM in accordance with strict information system standards and documentation requirements.
- Transfer knowledge to support staff of SAP S/4HANA EWM in accordance with the adopted functionality and operating procedures.
- Document system configuration, technical specifications and procedures ensuring that they are maintained, reflect best practice for user requirements and appropriately comply with recognised Departmental and Government policies.
- Liaise with clients to solve problems that arise in the SAP S/4HANA EWM in a timely manner.
- Proactively assess the effectiveness of the SAP S/4HANA EWM and liaise closely with stakeholders to recommend modifications to improve system effectiveness.
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the processes involved in the deployment of application and infrastructure releases within this unit. This person will also be recognized as a subject matter expert in EWM and be influential in setting direction and process.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose and meets requirements
- Work collaboratively with other management team members of the support team to ensure that each EWM system change has been fully considered for both application and infrastructure implications and the resources are available to implement changes.
- Proven experience in the support and configuration of large-scale SAP Solutions, preferably S/4HANA EWM
- SAP ERP solutions, particularly in the SAP module areas of EWM.
- Extensive experience in designing, configuring and supporting SAP solutions, particularly EWM.
- High level knowledge of the integration aspect of SAP modules, including ability to develop high quality system specifications, configuration documentation and testing scenarios.
- Hands on experience in EWM.
- Experience leading and assisting clients with designing leading edge workflow solutions, configuration and enhancement of proprietary software product within SAP.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com