- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- 4 days ago
- Initial 6 month contract +
- SAP BW, SAP BODS, SAP HANA
- Attractive Daily rates
· Implements, configures and supports solutions in the Enterprise Data Warehouse, ensuring availability, performance, capacity and reliability are in line with the agreed SLA.
· Completes development deliverables in a timely manner and to the appropriate level of quality so that the delivered solutions are fit-for purpose, can be efficiently supported and the impact of future change requests can be assessed.
· Works with IT, the Business and external partners to ensure that the technology solutions are delivered on time, on schedule and on budget.· Collaborates with project teams to provide estimations.
· Experienced in all aspects of implementations including initial requirements gathering, program design and build, user training, go live support, production support and problem resolution activities· Perform peer review of code and designs
·Assists and supports testing activities (e.g. System, Integration and User Acceptance).
· Identifies key issues and risk elements and escalates promptly to the relevant escalation point· Creates and updates application documentation so that support can be efficiently performed and the impact of future change requests can be assessed.
· Follows all change control procedures and put in place full version control and configuration management to ensure that the production service is not compromised.
· Follows the procedures for reporting on the progress of systems development projects, taking action to deal with exceptions, problems and unforeseen events in a timely manner, escalating as appropriate.
· Maintains up to date awareness of system security processes and procedures.
For more information, contact Melissa Haddad on 92367732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org