- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 11 months ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract until September 2020 with 2x6month extension options
- Experience in SAP HR/HCM modules
Looking for work that is meaningful, diverse and challenging? Our large government client is one of the main revenue collection bodies for Federal Government. Working within this organisation will give you a sense of inclusiveness and diversity to better meet the needs and expectations of the community, while delivering on proposed commitments to government and the community. They are focused on building on a strong culture of integrity and making the necessary cultural changes to align with the transformed client experience.
Our client is seeking a SAP HCM Functional Specialist to assist with the redevelopment of the organisations performance and recognition system in SAP.
Skills & Attributes
- Skills, experience and knowledge in SAP HR/HCM models
- Strong analytical, configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to test, investigate and resolve issues in the HT/performance/LMS and capability modules
- Ability to actively identify and improve SAP solutions, processes and functionality
- Ability to provide configuration
- Analyse requirements and provide advice on potential system solutions
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Wanya by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Wanya on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.