- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 12 months ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'SAP Integration Analyst'.
- Demonstrated experience in managing end to end IT system integration involving multiple large partners complex systems across diverse technologies with project management experience involving complex software implementation projects within the Technical integration domain.
- Proven planning, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues with moderate complexity with stakeholders and guide and/or coach others in the resolution of problems.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing multi-tiered middleware solutions on incorporating in Integration with SAP, SAP PO (Process Orchestration) , SAP AIF (Application Interface Framework ) ,TIBCO Platform, SAP Mobility & Development.
- Demonstrated experience in scoping, documenting & building interfaces, specifically experience with SAP (mandatory), SuccessFactors (mandatory) and Ariba (mandatory). Experience during a minimum of 3 significant ERP projects with a focus on integration. Demonstrated experience in working within a matrix delivery model where influencing and leadership skills are critical success factors to achieving collaborative delivery outcomes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Experience in establishing strong stakeholder communicating effectively with senior leaders. Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, to produce consistently high quality work.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
- Demonstrated high level technical assessments that describe the likely integration patterns, methods and solutions for each identified interface and ensuring these conform to the technical integration strategy. Constructing integration diagrams & Providing information and support to solution architects and functional teams
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com