- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 10 months ago
- Multiple SAP skillset roles available!
- Contract until December 2020 with 2x 9 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline clearance
Our client is an inclusive organisation where diverse skills, perspectives and backgrounds are appreciated, valued and relied on. They are a central agency of the Australian Government, with an important role in supporting the government's ongoing priorities through public sector resource management, governance and accountability frameworks. You will be given the opportunity to be part of projects to enhance internal systems and enable the department to effectively deliver services to the government.
Our client is seeking a Project Administrator who must have a solid record of support of IT projects with some experience in ERP solutions ideally SAP. This role would suit someone who has some good project administrative support experience in a professional IT/ERP environment and is looking to develop their skills in project management further. Responsibilities Include:
- Organizing and taking minutes, then writing up and distributing meeting minutes
- Organizing travel/ accommodation
- Maintenance and recording of project data
- Liaise with subcontractors for security/access requirements
- Review and report on project costs and budget
Skills & Attributes
- Substantial knowledge in SAP project management methodology
- Review and maintain proposed Project variations
- Ability to ensure the Technical Delivery Team Resources complete timesheet and Expense reports
- Experience and understanding in the use of SAP
- Broad system competence
- Update program schedule
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6291 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.