Our large government client has an opportunity for a skilled and experienced SAP Project Manager to engage in a medium-length contract based in Canberra. The purpose of this role is to assist in compiling options to modernize the existing HR and Finance systems current within the department.
- Australian citizenship and security clearance required.
- Competitive contract rate based on full-time hours.
- Work in a government department in Canberra!
About the Role:
The project manager will be responsible for the delivery of the end-to-end project including:
- Managing the delivery partner, ensuring the quality and timeliness of contractual deliverables;
- Managing SME input, and work packages;
- Oversight of the end-to-end project schedule;
- Budget management;
- Weekly reporting;
- Board level reporting;
- Risks and issue management; and
- Executive and project communications
- SAP subject matter expert with a proven record of accomplishment and experience in managing Enterprise Resource Planning solutions using technologies including S/4HANA and SAP cloud-hosted software as a service.
- Demonstrated experience planning, managing and executing ICT software development projects.
- Demonstrated understanding and accreditation of Prince2 and other project management methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within the agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for system development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing project finances within the Australian Public Service.
- Extensive understanding of ICT concepts and the system development lifecycle management methodologies including experience with agile application development teams.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Medha Malik on 02 6285 3500 or Medha.firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.